Sunday 15 April 2012

Blog Introduction ~

Hello there ;D 
I've had this blog for quite a while, and I'm finally deciding to actually use it (!) 
I want to use this blog for product reviews and any interesting events in my life etc. 

Here are some things about me: 
  • My names Barbara 
  • I'm 15 years of age
  • I'm Black British; Jamaican :) 
  • I'm interested in Japanese & Korean culture. Particularly Gyaru fashion and K-pop / K-dramas
  • I'm lazy. So I may not post on here that often D: 

le me.

2 comments:

  1. You look so Kawaii!! XD Even though you're lazy, as long as you keep posting pictures of yourself I don't think anybody will mind, LOL.

    I've noticed that most ppl have a big picture/banner of them at the top of their blogs, how are ya'll doing that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thankyou XD
      hahhahahah

      Oh.. That's in settings somwhere. something about using a photo instead of a text title O.o

      Delete