Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Shoes - Angel Wings



So, I ordered some shoes from eBay a while ago, and they finally arrived ^^ 
These shoes are a light brown, with a cheetah patterned wedge. They have a concealed platform so they're not as uncomfortable and tall as they look ;D
In fact, they're quite comfortable!
The thing I love the most about these shoes are the wings at each side! ~(*^O^)

It looks so cute! 

These will be one of my favourite shoes from now on, especially that they're brown and browns /creams/beiges are my favourite colours for clothing and accessories








Weeee I look tall LOL



~ Barbara Kim

5 comments:

  1. Love those! They remind me of the Jeremy x Scott Adidas :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what somebody else said too! LOLL

      Delete
  2. >.< Love this shoes. Your outfit is so cute too. <3 The belt esp :D You got a new follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes..are you going to fly away? lol
    http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shoes look soooo cute!
    & you are very cute and pretty, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete